Our Pop Shop was originally cedar shake shingled.
[Laforais' Livery Stable from the 1880's.]
We assume the second roof was put on circa 1920-40.
The third was on for the winter of 2004.
The sheets are currently stored under tarps and snowfall.
Perfect for restoration work or varying decor.
We are going to move a 12' X 12' 1870's log cabin between The Pop Shop
& the cedars & cap it with Newport Copper Steel
Note the nasturtiums chimney in the lower left corner.
[We have to find the list of 6' & 8' Panels;
a forgotten tally; wait until the snow melts.]
Modern Day: Visit Us